Terms and conditions
FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
In selected Online Courses, you may have the option to enroll for additional services (e.g., a Certificate Course) in specific courses for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in naira. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated in a timely manner with a payment accepted by the Site. If your payment method fails we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fortune link reserves the right to change the fees at any time in its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our Site. Any fees and applicable payment charges will be displayed on our site and/or during the course of your transaction. Until you have confirmed the final amount and submitted your payment, you will be able to cancel the transaction at any time.
In addition, the processing of your payment information is done by an Fortune third party vendor, and you will be re-routed to a secure website to complete the payment transaction. The privacy statement posted at the payment landing page operated by such third party vendor will govern the submission and processing of your payment details. Please familiarise yourself with those terms prior to initiating a transaction.
Once your payment transaction is completed, you will be re-routed back to Fortune link confirmation page and will receive a confirmation email with your name, order number and the payment amount. Please retain this email for your records as this information will be required when necessary
All learners participating in our programmes, courses or communities must agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
1. I will register for only one account and I will not let anyone else use my Personal Account;
2. My answers to homework, quizzes and exams will be my own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
3. I will not make solutions to homework, quizzes or exams available to anyone else. This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any official solutions provided by the course staff.
4. I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others.
5. I will notify the administrators of the relevant Online Content and Courses ("Course Administrator"), immediately if I become aware of any other Learner cheating or breaching these Terms.
6. If I am disqualified for any reason under these TOS, I will be prohibited to access the Site, including the Courses and Online forums related to the course in which I registered and I will forfeit any fees paid in relation to my access of the Site.